Hi, this is the Bad Santa of Decadent Lifestyle and I have some presents for all the naughty kids. I have some buttons laying around that I thought I'd get rid of before I order new ones. So, it's giveaway-time! Mail me at email@example.com and tell me why you should get one.
And by the way, next week I hopefully have another present for you.
This is how good you can look with the Decadent Lifestyle buttons. How do you get one you ask? Well, you have two options.
2. Buy one here for only $2 and support the site and my alcohol budget.
Submit your photos or fan signs if you want one.
I've had some of these buttons made and I thought I would give them away to my visitors. So the next people who send me a fan sign or a reader submission that I post on the site will get a button as thanks. Mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. But I don't post just anything, so be creative and have some style and you probably know what I like. I will also give some away at my Facebook page, so be a fan. At the moment I only have 10 buttons, but if you like them I'll make more.
Mail me all your nudes and other fun stuff to email@example.com, you might get a button as thanks.
If you enjoy this site, you are more than welcome to sponsor my drinking by buying a t-shirt or a button. Or you could just donate a dollar. Thanks!
What happened to all the fun, non-caring, easy-going, nicely fucked up, dirty-minded, booze-drinking, horny people?
Some beautiful people sent me some beautiful photos, so I posted them here decadentlifestyle.net
It's rumored that new photos (including lots of boobs) have been posted to decadentlifestyle.net
I miss these good old fun times. Thanks for everything. You are the best. pic.twitter.com/7HN8LOL87q
What?!? I posted some new photos on the site? Is it true? decadentlifestyle.net
- · ScottRickerson: S. Korek you are right about the guy howevera
- · ScottRickerson: S.Korek Anyone I know seen him as a clown, subpar author….nothing special. Everyone just is...
- · DrBrodski: This is the only entry of Elvis on here? He lived more decadently than some of the other wannabes on...
- · Fran: Happy birthday, Shane. Love you still!!
- · Simon Bailey: Does anyone know where exactly Churchill said this…?