Thanks to Luxottica, Linda, Lauren, Sebastian from Indonesia, Pialongpape, Ben,
Borislav, Fnord, Mike & Igma from Puerto Rico and Matway.
Thanks to Thatgirldownsouth, Sebastian, Thomas from Reims in France,
Coco, Lew from Dallas and my anonymous submitters.
Thanks to Dirt McGirt, Rob Chamber from Berlin, Puerto Rico, Von Sheppard, Mimi. CJay, Miro from Slovakia, K from Berlin, Natalie and my anonymous submitters.
“I looked in a mirror and thought I was Marilyn Monroe.”
- Jimi Hendrix describing his first acid trip
Thanks to Ash, Stefan from Germany, Monga, Limpan, Fille och Bäckis.
In E. Jean Carroll's biography about Hunter S. Thompson she describes a usual day in his life.
- 15:00 - Rise.
- 15:05 - Chivas Regal with the morning papers, Dunhill cigarette.
- 15:45 - Cocaine.
- 15:50 - Another glass of Chivas, Dunhill.
- 16:05 - First cup of coffee, Dunhill.
- 16:15 - Cocaine.
- 16:16 - Orange juice, Dunhill.
- 16:30 - Cocaine.
- 16:54 - Cocaine.
- 17:05 - Cocaine.
- 17:11 - Coffee, Dunhills.
- 17:30 - More ice in the Chivas.
- 17:45 - Cocaine.
- 18:00 - Grass to take the edge off.
- 19:05 - Woody Creek Tavern for lunch - Heineken, two margaritas, two cheeseburgers, two orders of fries, a plate of tomatoes, coleslaw, a taco salad, a double order of onion rings, carrot cake, ice cream, bean fritter, Dunhills, another Heineken, cocaine, and for the ride home, a snow cone (a glass of shredded ice over which is poured three or four jiggers of Chivas).
- 21:00 - Cocaine.
- 22:00 - Drops acid.
- 23:00 - Chartreuse, cocaine, grass.
- 23:30 - Cocaine.
- 00:00 midnight - Hunter ready to write.
- 00:05 - 6:00. - Chartreuse, cocaine, grass, Chivas, coffee, Heineken, Clove cigarettes, grapefruit, Dunhills, orange juice, gin.
- 06:00 - In the hot tub - champagne, Dove Bars, fettucini Alfredo.
- 08:00 - Halcion.
- 08:20 - Sleep.
Thanks to FLY, @W_Berman, Anton, Huge Biggie and my anonymous submitter.
Send your photos to email@example.com
“Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition? Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once? 'Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.'”
- Bill Hicks